Transfer your credit card balances and get 0% interest!
Are you tired of paying high interest rates on the outstanding balances on your other credit cards? Now you can transfer your credit card balances to your Najm card at 0% interest for up to 6 months! With no paperwork or credit approval required, it couldn’t be easier.
|Tenor||Minimum amount||Interest||Processing fee|
|3 months||AED 5000||0%||2%|
You can transfer up to 80% of your available credit limit to any other bank’s credit card at 0% interest with no fixed monthly installments, only minimum payment required.
Simply SMS “RBT” to 1681 and we will give you a call back
Terms & Conditions
- Balance Transfer is applicable for minimum amount of AED 2000 and above only.
- The total of Balance Transfer amount along with the interest amount for the installment period will be charged to the Cardholder Credit Card thereby reducing the available credit limit.
- Balance Transfer is a ‘Card Transaction’ initiated by the Cardholder via SMS, call center or Najm Online request.
- The total Balance Transfer amount cannot exceed more than 80% of the available Credit Card Limit.
- If the amount to be transferred as mentioned in the request exceeds 80% of the available credit limit on the date of acceptance by MAF Finance, MAF Finance will automatically transfer only an amount equal to 80% of the Credit Card Cardholders available credit limit as authorized by the Cardholder in the application form.
- In a Revolving Balance Transfer, the Cardholder agrees to repay 5% of the balance transfer amount each month up to the tenor of the deal taken.
- The processing fee charged is a percentage of the total amount availed as Revolving Balance Transfer.
- Under the 0% Revolving Balance Transfer offer, no interest is charged for the first 3 or 6 months (based on the tenor agreed by customer), post which the balance will attract normal rate of interest (APR).
- Revolving Balance transfer is available for other banks credit card issued in the UAE only.
- If there is a 100% Standing Instruction on the Card, the customer needs to reduce that Standing Instruction percentage.
- Najm shall not be held responsible for any fee or any service charge debited to the Credit Cardholder’s other bank Credit Card account due to a decline or a delay in execution of the Revolving Balance Transfer request.
- Approval of Revolving Balance Transfer amount is at the sole discretion of Najm.
- Rewards / cashback / loyalty points will not be credited on any Revolving Balance Transfer deals.
- In case customer has multiple Revolving Balance Transfers and wish to pre-settle the Revolving Balance Transfer, he/she will have to pay the entire Revolving Balance Transfer outstanding to settle the most recent Revolving Balance Transfer deal.
- Extension of the 0% interest rate on Balance Transfer for Revolving Balance Transfer if any is at Najm’s sole discretion.
- In case of early settlement of the Balance Transfer amount before the expiry of the entire tenure of the plan an early settlement fee of AED 100 shall be levied to the Cardholder Credit Card Account. Further all interest or fee charged towards installments pre-settled shall have to be borne by the Cardholders and no such charge will be waived off by MAF Finance.
- Majid Al Futtaim Finance will attempt to resolve any dispute as per the Credit Cardholder Agreement and the above mentioned terms, however not constricted to the above.
- Majid Al Futtaim Finance reserves the right to terminate the offer without any prior notice.
- Majid Al Futtaim Finance Terms and conditions apply.