Shop Now and Pay Later with Najm!
Do you have something you are saving for? Wouldn’t it be nice to buy whatever it is you need right now and have the convenience of paying for it in easy installments?
Najm can help by offering you the convenience of a 0% Easy Payment Plan on purchases of AED 1500 or more. The best part is that it applies to anything, bought from anywhere.
You will be able to split the transaction amount into easy installments and can choose to pay back over a period of 3 or 6 months depending on what suits you best. Here’s how:
- Log in to Najm Online to convert the transaction to 0% EPP in just a couple of clicks; OR
- Contact our Customer Care Centre and one of our friendly representatives will help up you to convert the transaction to 0% EPP
Shop now and pay later with Najm!
Terms and Conditions
- For Easy Payment Plan (EPP) booking or any queries, please quote reference number 999
- 0% EPP is subject to approval
- Minimum amount of transaction should be AED 1500
- Offer is valid on all transactions except cash withdrawals and quasi cash transactions
- Offer not valid on value added services such as Loan on Phone or Balance Transfer
- Customers may be asked for a proof of payment as deemed appropriate by Majid Al Futtaim Finance (LLC).
- Offer is valid from 8th May to 31st July 2018
- 0% EPP should be booked on or before 15th September 2018
- A processing fee of 1% or 2% will be applied if the transaction is installed for 3 or 6 months respectively
- Transactions converted into 0% easy payment plans will not earn any reward points
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Any dispute regarding fulfillment of the campaign can be raised by the customer 90 business days from the campaign end date. Any dispute raised post this date will not be considered.
- Majid Al Futtaim Finance LLC & Merchant specific terms & conditions applicable
- Majid Al Futtaim Finance LLC makes no warranties & assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to product and service provided by partners/other entities participating in the program