Celebrate 25 golden years with Dubai City of Gold and stand a chance to win over 3,000 special edition gold coins of 8 grams each on your jewellery purchase worth AED 500.
Buy Jewellery for AED 500 and get 1 Raffle coupon across all Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group participating outlets. Get an extra raffle coupon with purchase of Diamond Jewellery or ‘Dubai City of Gold coin’ or when you use your Najm Visa Card for purchase.
Visit www.dubaicityofgold.com to learn more.
Terms & Conditions
- For any queries about this campaign, please quote reference number 2102.
- Promotion period: 26 December 2019 – 01 February 2020 (38 days)
- Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group’s DSF 2019-20 raffle coupon eligibility:
- 1 raffle coupon for every purchase of gold jewellery worth AED 500 at any of the participating outlets
- 2 raffle coupons for every purchase of Pearl and Diamond Jewellery worth AED 500 at any of the participating outlets
- 2 raffle coupons for Dubai City of Gold special edition coins worth AED 500 at any of the participating outlets
- 2 raffle coupons for purchases made using Visa credit or debit card worth AED 500 at any of the participating outlets
- 5 winners to win in total to win 75 Gold Coins (of 8 grams each) from 26 December 2019 – 01 February 2020 (38 days).
- 1st Prize – 25 Gold coins of 8 grams each
- 2nd Prize – 20 Gold coins of 8 grams each
- 3rd Prize – 15 Gold coins of 8 grams each
- 4th Prize – 10 Gold coins of 8 grams each
- 5th Prize – 5 Gold coins of 8 grams each
- Additional Weekly Prizes: 3 additional winners of 5 coins each on every Saturday- 4, 11, 18, 25 January and 1st February 2020
- Prizes on raffle draws will be given in the form of Dubai City of Gold special edition gold coins in 22ct. gold.
- Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group / Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment reserves the right to postpone / delay / defer the promotion, if required.
- The prize is subject to 5% VAT (as per the Federal Law); payable by the winner at the time of claiming the prize.
- Winners will be notified through available information provided by him/her on the coupon such as telephone, fax or email.
- All the prizes to be claimed in person by the winner and must be collected in Dubai.
- The original winning coupon, passport copy, invoice as per the name on the coupon must be submitted to claim the prize.
- In case of non-availability of the winner due to any reason, the Dubai Economy, Government of Dubai will be the final authority in deciding the eligible person and the relevant documents hence required to claim their prize.
- Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group reserves the right to withhold, deny the prize if found appropriate.
- Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group reserves the right to refer any issues pertaining to the winner or winning coupon to Dubai Economy or to any competent Government Body.
- Prize will be offered in public in a pre-determined location.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement in the media of its choice