Najm Life Secure
Najm Life Secure provides your family with financial security and peace of mind in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
Provides the nominated beneficiary a lump sum payment, in case of the unfortunate event of passing away of the Insured Person during the term of the policy.
- AED 250,000
- AED 500,000
- AED 750,000
- AED 1,000,000
Fixed Annual Premium, Term of 10 years
- Death Benefit (due to accident): – Provides payment of Sum Insured as per above coverage options to the nominated beneficiary(s) in the event of death of Insured Person. This Benefit is applicable from Day 1.
- Death Benefit (due to sickness/illness): Provides payment of Sum Insured to the nominated beneficiary(s) as per the below grid, from the policy commencement:
- 0 – 12 Months: 20% Of Sum Insured
- 13 – 18 Months: 60% Of Sum Insured
- 19th Month onwards: 100% Of Sum Insured
Note: Death resulting from Pre-existing medical conditions are excluded for the first 6 months from commencement. Death resulting from Terminal Illness, Kidney Failure and Cancer are excluded within 12 months from commencement.
- Worldwide, 24×7 Coverage
- No Medical Tests or Questionnaire
- The Policy can be owned only by an individual only
- Payment Frequency: Annual premium
- Payment Method: By Credit Card
- NAJM Customers holding a valid UAE residence visa
- Eligible age group for entry into the Policy is 18 years to 60 years
- Maximum coverage age is 65 years
- Call 800 84248 (within UAE) or +97143790752 (Outside UAE)
- Email: [email protected]
SMS ‘LIFE’ to 1681 to request for a call back
Insurance is offered by Union Insurance Company (P.S.C) for NAJM customers and is subject to their approval. Terms and Conditions of the Insurance Policy shall apply. This is for your information only and NAJM is neither responsible for, nor guarantees or warrants the quality, fitness for purpose, suitability of the Insurance being offered and does not accept any liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the customer taking the Insurance.