MyGuard Lifestyle Protection
MyGuard is a comprehensive protection service that gives you complete peace of mind during critical times of crisis. It protects you against a range of unforeseen events such as the involuntary loss of employment or any burden of debt in the event of terminal illness or in the unfortunate event of death.
As an exclusive Najm cardholder, this service is free for the first 2 months.
Lifestyle Protection covers you in the event of :
- Death due to any cause – In the event of the primary Cardmember’s death, any outstanding funds on the Najm Credit Card will be covered to a maximum of AED 100,000.
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD) due to any cause – Where the primary Cardmember is permanently disabled, the outstanding balance will be covered to a maximum of AED 100,000.
- Critical Illness – If the primary Cardmember contracts a critical illness, the Lifestyle Protection will cover the outstanding debt up to AED 100,000.
- Involuntary Loss of Employment (ILOE) – Where a primary Cardmember loses his or her employment involuntarily, Lifestyle Protection will cover 10% of the outstanding balance from the date of the event, up to a maximum of AED 4,000 per Cardmember per month for a maximum of 12 months. Furthermore, you will be provided with a free ticket back to your home country in case of employment loss.
- Hospital Cash Benefit – In the event of hospitalization for at least 24 hours due to illness or injury (not specifically excluded under Lifestyle Protection policy), indemnity of AED 200 per person per day will be paid for a maximum of 60 days.
As a Najm Cardmember, you are automatically enrolled to MyGuard. In case you desire to opt out, SMS “OPT OUT” to 3135.
- The Card member must meet the eligibility criteria stipulated by the Insured to become a Card member.
- The Gross Salary of the Card member should not be less than AED 2,500/- per month.
- The Card member should have been continuously employed with the same employer for a minimum of 6 months or until the date of confirmation whichever is later.
- The Card member should have a full time permanent employment contract with his employer.
- The Card member shall be within the age criteria specified herein. Refer the Terms & Conditions.
Eligibility conditions 2, 3 and 4 mentioned above are applicable to Involuntary Loss of Employment Section only.
For Claims, please download and fill the completed Claim Form attached and submit along with the required documents as mentioned to any Branch of Majid Al Futtaim Finance.
For more information, please call Union Insurance Company at 800 UIC4U (84248)