Najm Home Secure
Get a quote today to start protecting your home, belongings and peace of mind.
- Household contents in the premises. Contents shall include all properties in the premises including electronic equipment’s, furniture fixture and fittings and personal belongings, securities and documents (specifically mentioned and agreed) including cash (limited to AED 2,500/-).
- Personal Belongings within the premises are covered up to the sum insured – Personal effects including clothing, jewellery, watches, furs, binoculars, musical, photographic and sports equipment’s, laptops, cash and credit cards are covered under this section against all risks (except specific exclusions mentioned in the policy) and is extended to cover worldwide for a maximum duration of 90 days whilst travelling.
Household Contents are protected against
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake and smoke
- Storm and flood
- Riot, civil commotion and strikes
- Malicious damage
- Impact by vehicles, aircraft or aerial devices
- Escape of water from water tanks, mains, pipes, washing machines or air-conditioning apparatus
- Burglary involving entry/exit by forcible and violent means including damage to building
- Falling trees, TV and Radio aerials and their fittings
Sum Insured & Annual Premium
– 5% VAT on the above premium
- NAJM Customers holding a valid UAE residence visa
- Eligible age group for entry into the Policy is 18 years to 60 years
- Maximum age at maturity is 65 years
- Shared or sublet accommodations are not eligible for this cover
SMS ‘HOME’ to 1681 to request for a call back
Insurance is offered by Union Insurance Company (P.S.C) for NAJM customers and is subject to their approval. Terms and Conditions of the Insurance Policy shall apply. This is for your information only and NAJM is neither responsible for, nor guarantees or warrants the quality, fitness for purpose, suitability of the Insurance being offered and does not accept any liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the customer taking the Insurance.