UAE’s only card that increases your cash back everytime you use it
Najm ONE is the only credit card that increases your cash back as the number of transactions increase giving you monthly cash back savings directly credited to your statement
Please take note of the product benefit changes to your Najm ONE Credit Card. Starting from October 2019, you will earn according to the new transaction tiers as per the below:
Get started with Najm ONE today!
Annual fee : AED 313.95
Enjoy easy and secure payments with our card-less solutions
Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. Apple Pay is even simpler than using your physical card, and safer too.
Easy Payment Plans (EPP)
A new LCD television, a computer or diamond jewellery - something new and exciting always brings more smiles all around.
Please note that effective 1 March 2018, transactions converted to 0% installment plans will not earn reward points/cashback.
To apply for an Easy Payment Plan, login to Najm Online or call Najm Call Centre at 600 57 NAJM (6256).
To learn more, visit our Easy Payment Plans (EPP) page.
Want to go on holiday? Concerned about your children’s tuition fees? Simply transfer outstanding balances from other credit cards to your Najm Credit Card.
Loan On Phone
You can withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide that have the Cirrus logo*
*Cash withdrawals are subject to a withdrawal fee of AED 90 or 3% of the amount of any cash withdrawal, whichever is the greater, on every cash withdrawal.
For your loved ones
- At a click or on-the-go, our desktop and mobile solutions are simple and secure, offering you instant access to your credit card account. Pay your Najm card bills, DEWA bills, Etisalat bills are more at a click of a button. Visit Najm Online to learn more
- The Premo online market place offers a full range of prepaid, gift, virtual and soon to launch reloadable cards. With Premo’s gift card range you can find the perfect gift for any occasion and it is the only place in the UAE where you can completely customize your gift card with your own images. Click here to learn more.
As a Najm customer you will be covered for:
- Fraudulent charges – Any unauthorized transaction on your credit card leading to financial loss, as a result of theft of your card up to 24 hours prior to your first reporting will be reimbursed to you
- Identity Theft – Expenses incurred as a result of your efforts to resolve your identity theft and shall be reimbursed to you. This will also cover losses incurred due to unauthorized opening of bank or credit accounts through your stolen identity
- Lost Wages – Unpaid time taken off work solely as a result of your efforts to correct your financial records as a result of your identity theft shall be reimbursed to you
- ATM Assault including First Aid – We will reimburse you for the money you withdrew with your payment card from any ATM in UAE, that was stolen as a result of a robbery and if you incur bodily injury during a robbery, we will reimburse you for emergency first aid
- Accidental Death – Your beneficiaries will receive compensation in the event that the insured's injury resulting from the robbery results in death
Takaful Protection Plan (Personal Accident Cover)
Najm covers you for unexpected events such as accidental insurance on all forms of disability or loss of life. For more information on our Terms and Conditions click here.
Interactive SMS Services
Over 1,000 payment locations. Click here to learn more.
- Access your Najm Card account on the go
- Pay your Najm Credit Card
- Pay your Etisalat and DEWA bills
- Convert your transactions into installments