FREE for life
Complimentary Amazon Prime membership for 1 year
(worth AED 140)
worth AED 300
(in the form of Smiles points)
Complimentary GCC airport
FREE for life
Complimentary Amazon Prime membership for 1 year (worth AED 140)
Guaranteed gifts worth AED 300 (in the form of Smiles points)
Complimentary GCC airport lounge access
*AED 300 Gift provided in the form of Smiles points which can be used to redeem at Carrefour, purchase latest gadgets including Smartphones, TV etc, travel tickets at Cleartrip, Discount on Bills and much more through Smiles App.
For more information about CBD Titanium Mastercard click here.
Get Started with CBD Titanium Mastercard
Opt in today!
Terms & Conditions
- By accepting this offer online, over the phone, by SMS or otherwise, Najm Credit Card customers confirm their approval and consent to the offer and terms set out by Majid Al Futtaim Finance LLC (“MAFF”) and Commercial Bank of Dubai (“CBD”).
- Customers further authorize MAFF and CBD to perform all of the following:
- for MAFF to provide customer’s all personal and financial information to CBD.
- for CBD to complete a credit card application on customer’s behalf.
- for CBD to issue a new credit card in customer’s name.
- for MAFF and CBD to transfer the full outstanding balance due on customer’s Najm card(s) to CBD.
- for MAFF to provide CBD with all of customer’s KYC documents available to MAFF including copies of passport, residency, Emirates ID, application form(s), and for MAFF to cancel customer’s Najm credit card(s) and close the card account(s) (and the Banque of Misr bank account if applicable) and to destroy any cheque(s) issued by customers and provided to MAFF.
- Customers who have provided their consent/ OPT-IN for this transfer offer will be contacted by one of the executives from CBD to get a single paged application form signed and Customers will be required to provide copies of their valid passport and Emirates ID.
- The foregoing applies in full to any supplementary cards and supplementary cardholders.
- CBD credit card offer is exclusive to Najm customers and this offer is only applicable for customers that are opt-in for the CBD Credit card through this programme.
- Any outstanding balance on your Najm credit card will be automatically transferred to your new CBD Credit card including any instalment plan balances on your Najm credit card.
- Any outstanding instalment plan balances on your Najm credit card will be transferred to your new CBD credit card at 0% interest rate for up to 12 months depending on the remining tenure of the plans with your Najm credit cards.
- If remaining tenure of the instalment plan balance on Najm Card is less or equal to 6 months, then the balance will be transferred to CBD for 6 months tenure
- If remaining tenure of the instalment plan balance on Najm Card is more than 6 months, then the balance will be transferred to CBD for 12 months tenure
- Najm customers that are transferring their credit card to CBD are eligible to receive AED 300 worth of Smile points subject to activating the card and spending AED 5,000 or more in first 90 days post issuance of the CBD credit card.
- Smile points can be used to redeem at Carrefour, purchase latest gadgets including Smartphones, TV etc, travel ticket at Cleartrip, Discount on Bills and much more through Smiles App.
- Smile points will be credited to Customers Smile reward accounts by CBD for eligible customers post 90 days after issuance of the credit card. Any query regarding the credit of Smile points and eligibility for the same to be made with CBD Customer care at 600 575 556.
- The statement date/ billing cycle for CBD Credit Card will be different than Najm credit card and will be informed by CBD as part of the welcome pack.
- Any existing direct debit instruction for payment towards Najm credit cards will be cancelled and customers will be required to register for new direct debit instruction for payment towards CBD credit cards.
- Najm customers who are enrolled for Credit Shield insurance on their Najm Credit cards will be automatically enrolled for Credit Shield on their CBD credit cards.