Safety Tips for Credit Card
- Never reveal account details like account/card number, CVV, OTP, IBAN, PIN or password over email, phone call or SMS
- Don’t share personal information with individuals contacting you in regards to a request you have not made
- Never respond to emails, phone calls or SMS where someone claims the recipient has won a substantial amount of money
- Do not click or forward links in emails or SMS from unknown senders
- Always double check a website or bank URL address to ensure it is the correct site, before making any payments or transfers
- Regularly review your card statements to ensure there aren’t any unauthorized charges
- Sign with a ball point pen on the back of your Najm credit card as soon as you receive it.
- Do not share your PIN number with anyone.
- Make sure your card is returned to you after each transaction.
- Always keep your contact details updated.
- Only shop at websites that offer secure ordering.
- While on the checkout page of a shopping site, see if the site uses a secure server before you give out your credit card information. If the URL (web address) starts with “https://” then the site uses a secure server.