- Never leave your card unattended.
- Sign with a ball point pen on the back of your Najm Credit Card as soon as you receive it.
- Never give your Najm Credit Card number to anyone, especially over the telephone/email.
- Store your PIN number in a safe place.
- Do not share your PIN number with anyone.
- Do not sign blank charge slips.
- Make sure your card is returned to you after each transaction.
- Check your statement regularly and report any irregularity within 14 days.
- Always keep your contact details updated.
- Only shop at websites that offer secure ordering.
- While on the checkout page of a shopping site, see if the site uses a secure server before you give out your credit card information. If the URL (web address) starts with "https://" then the site uses a secure server.